Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 1:35 am

Out of bounds

Washington ,
    US Trade Representative: no return to the partnership agreement across the Pacific
    US Trade Representative Robert Aathaysr said, on Sunday, said the United States will not return to the partnership agreement across the Pacific, having agreed 11 remaining countries in the partnership earlier to discuss ways to move ahead without Washington .
    He told Aathaysr who is taking part in a ministerial meeting of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) that his country prefers bilateral trade agreements and not multilateral, adding that he expects the conclusion of several agreements in Almntqh.oukal at a news conference in Hanoi " The United States pulled out of the partnership agreement across the Pacific, and it will not change its decision. that does not mean we will not work in the region. "
    " The president took a decision, it was agreed with him certainly, that bilateral negotiations the best of the United States from multilateral negotiations."
    Asked why the United States refused to use the tone of opposition to trade protection, he replied, he supports free trade but is opposed to unfair trade.

Emirates
    decline in profits of investment companies UAE
    dropped profits of UAE investment companies listed on the markets of Dubai and Abu Dhabi by 13% to 491 million dirhams in the first quarter of the current year period compared with 567 million dirhams achieved by these companies in the corresponding period of sluggish markets Almadi.oaad regional and local financial and oil price fluctuations of the leading factors that have influenced directly in the revenues of these companies, which fell by 5% to around 1.1 billion dirhams for the same period.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/530224/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:56 am