Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

McCain: Putin is more dangerous than "Daesh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

McCain: Putin is more dangerous than "Daesh" Empty McCain: Putin is more dangerous than "Daesh"

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 4:09 am

McCain: Putin is more dangerous than "Daesh"

SYDNEY (AFP) -
    said Republican US Senator John McCain on Monday night in Sydney that Russian President Vladimir Putin , the largest of the organization of the Islamic state , the world 's security threat, based on the other hand that President Donald Trump raises "Iotrh".

He saw the Republican senator, who is considered one of the most prominent critics of Trump within his party that Russia is supposed interference in the elections outside its territory poses a threat to democracy.

McCain said being a visit to Australia, Australian radio (ABC) "I think he (Putin), the first and largest of threats, and leads the organization of the Islamic state."

He said the Republican senator , "I think that the organization of the Islamic state is capable of doing terrible things (...) but the Russians are trying and tried to blow up the foundations of democracy itself, seeking to change the outcome of US elections."
    He said McCain , the former candidate in the 2008 presidential election , the US "I have no proof that they succeeded, but they have tried and are still trying. They've tried just to influence the outcome of the French election. "

He added , "So I see Vladimir Putin , who dismantled the Ukraine sovereign nation, and put pressure on the Baltic, the Russians take the biggest challenge we face."
    McCain 's comments come while shaking the White House assumed the issue of relations with Russia , accused by US intelligence agencies seeking to tip the election results in favor of the real estate tycoon.

Led by Robert Mueller , a former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is highly respected investigation into a large - scale intervention in Russia assumed. It has been granted major powers to manage the investigation as a special adviser.
    Each of the intelligence committees are also under way in the Senate and the House of Representatives its own investigation.

At the end of the week long case the closest of US President circle with information indicating that the smelting Trump Jared Kushner sought to set up a secret channel of communication with the Kremlin, the president considered "fabricated."
    In response to a question on this point in Australia , McCain said , " I do not like this issue. I know that some administration officials say + it 's normal procedures, + but I do not think it 's normal procedures before the inauguration of President of the United States , taken by someone who does not hold any official position. "

In response to a question about the feeling of some people worried about global security with Trump president, McCain confirmed that he understood the reasons for it. He said, "I feel nervous from time to time (...) I really think that the president trusts much national security team. I think actually, most of the time, he accepts advice and advising them. But do I emphasize that it does all the time? Both. That bothers me. "

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:31 am