Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi oil on world markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi oil on world markets Empty Iraqi oil on world markets

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:11 am

Iraqi oil on world markets

6/18/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Tariq al- Araji ,
    announced the distribution of petroleum products company success in the export of basic motor oil to world markets after Iraq was a net importer of this article in previous years.
    The company director Ali al - Moussawi said the "morning": " The oils produced in local refineries, particularly the refinery, one of the world class oil company succeeded recently in a contract with an international company to export nearly ten thousand tons of engine oils basis for six months. "
    Moussawi said that " the company is currently negotiating with international consulting firms to introduce the company to the global market as a source basis after obtaining the approval of the Minister of Oil Jabbar Laibi and the relevant authorities in the ministry developed."
    " The company now has become an exporter of this article contributes to supplement the country 's hard currency and multiple sources of income within the government 's drive to diversify exports."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 am