Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the story of the picture that shows Qaradawi between Khamenei and Nasrallah in front of Al-A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the story of the picture that shows Qaradawi between Khamenei and Nasrallah in front of Al-A Empty What is the story of the picture that shows Qaradawi between Khamenei and Nasrallah in front of Al-A

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 2:23 am

What is the story of the picture that shows Qaradawi between Khamenei and Nasrallah in front of Al-Aqsa Mosque?

TEHRAN, June 25 (KUNA) - Mehr News Agency (Mohr) denied reports published by some social networking pages about a current image of Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei and some political figures.
    The Mehr News Agency reported that in recent days, in conjunction with Jerusalem International Day, some social networking sites have circulated a picture attributed to the Mehr News Agency, which combines the leader of the revolution with some figures who tried to spread the division among the Islamic nation.
    The Mehr news agency confirms that it has nothing to do with such images, which are being promoted. The picture was designed by a cultural center in Tehran that has nothing to do with the agency.
    She pointed out that the picture shows the presence of Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the leader of the Tunisian Renaissance Movement Rashid Ghannouchi, along with the leader of the Islamic Revolution and some of the resistance figures standing in front of the courtyard of the Al-Aqsa Mosque after its liberation. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:44 am