Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hayali: I apologize to the Iraqi people for the phrase "calling for prisoners of war" because I d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hayali: I apologize to the Iraqi people for the phrase "calling for prisoners of war" because I d Empty Al-Hayali: I apologize to the Iraqi people for the phrase "calling for prisoners of war" because I d

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 6:54 am

Al-Hayali: I apologize to the Iraqi people for the phrase "calling for prisoners of war" because I did not mean the literal meaning

BAGHDAD, July 2 (Reuters) - In response to a warning by some politicians that they may call for "prisoners of war" that could lead to their subsequent release without trial, in addition to implicit recognition that Iraqi forces are fighting a recognized state, , Irfan al-Hayali, Sunday, that "he did not mean the literal meaning of this term, on the confusion that occurred when talking about the treatment of prisoners urged as prisoners of war."
    Al-Hayali said in a statement: "I apologize to the Iraqi people for the confusion that occurred when I spoke about the treatment of prisoners as prisoners of war. I did not mean the literal meaning of this term because the murderers are murderers and criminals. They are a terrorist organization that is not subject to the provisions of the UN conventions. "Pointing out that" my intention was to deal with the law and that our actions should not be a reaction to their crime away from the law and military ethics, so affected by the ethics of the Prophet peace be upon him and the people of his house and dignity. " Ending

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:03 am