Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil Empty Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 3:42 am

[size=30]Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil[/size]
    04/10/2017 11:32 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil Font_decrease Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil Font_enlarge
    Venezuela proposes to create a basket of currencies to sell oil Thumbnail.php?file=87221_660_2045905_554239486
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said during his speech at the Russian Energy Week on Tuesday that oil producing countries should create a basket of currencies to sell oil.

"Venezuela needs to start using a basket of currencies when selling oil," Maduro said. A way to sell our oil should be based on regional dimensions and a basket of currencies, where the Chinese yuan, the Russian ruble, the euro and the dollar will be present.

Maduro pointed out that the issue of extending the "OPEC +" agreement is important and is at the center of discussions of participating countries.

Maduro stressed the importance of resuming the mechanism of the agreement and the process of monitoring production by the 24 countries within and outside OPEC.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/184839.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:34 am