Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We will get rid of the Shiite factions .. So we will respond to the Peshmerga on the killing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We will get rid of the Shiite factions .. So we will respond to the Peshmerga on the killing  Empty Abadi: We will get rid of the Shiite factions .. So we will respond to the Peshmerga on the killing

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 3:06 am

Abadi: We will get rid of the Shiite factions .. So we will respond to the Peshmerga on the killing of our soldiers
      Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 10:05 am (Views 1583)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi: We will get rid of the Shiite factions .. So we will respond to the Peshmerga on the killing of our soldiers

Baghdad / Sky Press

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi vowed to disarm armed Shi'ite factions who refuse to take control of the government following the defeat of a pro-Iraqi organization in Iraq, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

Abadi said in an interview with the American newspaper, which was followed by Sky Press, that "the armed factions of the popular crowd, which rejects the orders of the government, after the elimination of the organization will be disarmed."

"He wants to be a rivalry between the United States and Iran outside of Iraq," Abadi told the American newspaper, noting that his country had cooperated closely with Washington and Tehran during the war against a militant organization.

"He intends to maintain this situation despite the growing tension between the two adversaries," he said.

"The Kurds are Iraqi citizens, and my priority is to protect them and protect the rest of the Iraqis, but I am sending a message. If you continue to kill Iraqi soldiers, you will bear the heavy responsibility for that," he said.

It is worth mentioning that the factions of the popular crowd, the Iraqi security forces participated in the operations to regain control of most of the areas ravaged by the organization is calling in 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:19 am