Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki 's coalition: the next battle against the traitors traitors to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki 's coalition: the next battle against the traitors traitors to Iraq Empty Maliki 's coalition: the next battle against the traitors traitors to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maliki 's coalition: the next battle against the traitors traitors to Iraq

Baghdad - Journal News

A member of the coalition of state law, MP Mohamed Chihod, on Monday for the next battle, which can restrain the corruption and spoilers and traitors and Almtamrin who do not want Iraq to rise strong and recovered . 

In a statement, al-Sihud said that the Iraqis, with all their components, nationalities and nationalities, had prepared the most heroic epics to achieve the great victory and victory over Takfiri terrorism. The fatwa of the religious authority has united Iraq and the Iraqis to stand up against the most criminal terrorist gangs and thwarted the schemes of infidelity, terrorism and crisis traders. Which lived in Iraq is the product of an internal and external terrorist organization wanted to tamper with the country. "

He added: "The day of the Great Victory broke the thorn of traitors, mercenaries and mercenaries who bet on the destruction and division of Iraq and thus found that the crises and problems fabricated not only Iraq division and chaos and weakness but increased by the strength and determination and unity to meet the challenges in all forms and addresses, noting that" the next battle must bear in it Curb the corruption, spoilers, traitors and manipulators who do not want Iraq to rise strong and recovered. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:26 am