Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Congress: The ground for holding elections has become more solid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Congress: The ground for holding elections has become more solid Empty National Congress: The ground for holding elections has become more solid

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2018, 2:52 am

National Congress: The ground for holding elections has become more solid

10:45 - 08/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The ground for elections is tougher after three and a half million displaced people return to liberated areas, Secretary-General Aras Habib said on Thursday.
    "According to the United Nations announced the return of about three and a half million displaced people to their areas, the ground for the elections has become more solid than before," Habib said in a statement received by al-Maaloumah.
    Habib added that "this requires urgent action on the return of the rest of our citizens and work hard and fruitful to create reasonable and acceptable levels of basic services for him."
    Habib pointed out that "the responsibility here is shared by all official bodies and local and international organizations and organizations so that we turn this page and move on to the stages of human reconstruction and the reconstruction of what has been destroyed by wars," stressing that "these steps prevent any practices that could result in the infiltration of terrorism or extremism once Others in its backward forms. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:42 pm