Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City Empty Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:48 am

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Health signed an official agreement with South Korea's KOICA on
     Thursday to set up the 100-bed Iraqi-Korean hospital for critical care in the medical city. 
    The Director General of the Department of Medicine City, Hassan Mohammed al-Tamimi, in a statement reported by the newspaper "Al-Sabah" official and read by "Economy News", "The Ministry and within the plans to increase the number of hospitals in the country, in order to provide the best medical and health services, (KOICA) of South Korea to set up the Iraqi-Korean hospital for critical care capacity of 100 beds in the city of medicine.
    He added that the agreement included the location of the hospital so as to ensure its proximity to all hospitals and major emergencies, in addition to rehabilitating the tunnel of the city of medicine for easy transport of patients to and from the critical care center. Hospital, equipment and training of medical and health staff. 
    Al-Tamimi said that the delegation will conduct surveys during the visit to assess the preliminary estimates and the implementation stages, as well as taking sufficient information about the provision of equipment and training of the staff, noting that the next few days will see the start of the work of establishing the hospital and provide the initial requirements for him. 
    He noted that the city, in coordination with the company, has developed a structure of 600 employees from different medical and health staff to complete them as soon as possible and to put them into service, especially that the city of medicine is the largest medical center in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:17 am