Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May Empty The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 3:15 am

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions

Thursday 17 May

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May NB-236849-636621378933620756

She raised $ 5.5 million from begging, but left alone in a deserted car in a popular neighborhood, after which she became Lebanese.

Lebanese Fatima Mohammed Osman, who turned 54 at the age of 54, did not enjoy that wealth, but was named the richest woman in the world after her death.

Fatima, who suffered from physical disability, took her abandoned car 15 years ago, before she breathed her last breath and was alone at the moment of her departure.

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May 636621376579595846-lebanon_2_

The shock began when her body was found. Residents of the Basta al-Fawqa area discovered a heritage area inBeirut that the fiftieth lady, who was the source of everyone's pity, is richer than everyone else.

The balance of the most important banks in Lebanon amounted to 5.5 million dollars, as well as 5 million and 700 thousand pounds, equivalent to four thousand dollars were inside the car, as revealed by the security forces.

Inside the street, where Fatima lived since 1982, specifically during the Israeli invasion of Beirut, the impact of the shock still visible to everyone, and covered the incident on the talk of the elections.

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May 636621377207959818-83087

Journalists toured the neighborhood, where Fatima spent 36 years, and met the owner of a jewelry shop that was one of the most benevolent to Fatima.

Nabil al-Asta, a diamond merchant who is still astonished, says, "I have more wealth than I have."

According to al-Asta, he met Fatima in 2007, when he opened his shop. At that time, shop owners were upset by her presence and asked the district police station to expel her.

However, some shop owners refused to expel them, including the station, and accepted to sit in front of the jewelry shop, which opened the door to the rich customer kindness.

The owners of the shop were considered one of the parties to spend zakat and charity, and did not need to spend any money, because shop owners feed them daily.

Every person in the neighborhood has a position he has lived with Fatima, either by helping her move and move, or to make a meal or to give her money.

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May 636621378032726531-32750541_1929048973836357_8406732637435068416_n

"I did not realize I was carrying such a rich woman," said Mustafa Khan, who used to take her daily in his car to put her in the abandoned car at nightfall.

In her penultimate day, Karim Badran, a restaurant worker in the neighborhood, saw her, tired and asked some of the young men to be taken to the hospital, but she refused.

"I saw her at the place and asked her why she had gone out," Badran said. "I told her that this is her working season with the advent of Ramadan ."

And put them with some of the young people inside the car, and brought her food and water, and sat with her a little, to know the news of her death on Wednesday.

According to the testimony of the people of the region, her family attended her brother, her sister and her mother for the first time, to receive the body.

According to residents' testimonies, her brother refused to transfer her to the hospital to complete the procedures to save expenses, preferring to transfer them directly to her home in northern Lebanon to be buried there.

Fatima, who has not only earned the title of the richest woman in the world, but has made her heir to the rich, although she never enjoyed the richness of wealth.

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May 636621378501347527-46b3bd2e5a

The world 's richest beggar is leaving and leaving millions Thursday 17 May 636621378786669698-83088

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:51 am