Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Youth unemployment rate more than 40% and the proportion of women outside the workforce 85%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Youth unemployment rate more than 40% and the proportion of women outside the workforce 85% Empty Iraq: Youth unemployment rate more than 40% and the proportion of women outside the workforce 85%

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 7:02 am

[ltr]Iraq: Youth unemployment rate more than 40% and the proportion of women outside the workforce 85%[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-24 at 13:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said Thursday that the youth unemployment rate in Iraq is more than 40 percent, while the proportion of women outside the labor force is 85 percent.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Youth unemployment is high by international standards in many countries in the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan," the IMF said in a report.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report pointed out that "the rate of youth unemployment in the oil country Iraq is more than 40%, while the rate of women outside the workforce is close to 85%," noting that "Qatar ranked first in the least unemployment and less than 5% .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the highest rate of unemployment for young people are in the State of Oman and at a rate of more than 50%, preceded by Libya at a rate of 48%."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report pointed out that "the need for countries to distribute the fruits of prosperity to everyone in order to reduce the rate of unemployment," noting that "some countries are encouraging the reduction of unemployment as the UAE through important investments for education and innovation, and Iran has developed programs to create jobs for young people and women "Ending 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:35 am