Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Saudi Consulate in Istanbul is silent about Khashoggi's disappearance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Saudi Consulate in Istanbul is silent about Khashoggi's disappearance Empty The Saudi Consulate in Istanbul is silent about Khashoggi's disappearance

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Saudi Consulate in Istanbul is silent about Khashoggi's disappearance

The Consulate-General of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia said in Istanbul that it was following the media reports of the disappearance of Saudi journalist and famous writer Jamal Khashoggi after leaving the consulate building.
    The consulate confirmed on Wednesday that it was carrying out follow-up procedures and coordination with the Turkish local authorities to uncover the circumstances of Khashoggi's disappearance, according to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
    Khashoggi disappeared after entering the Saudi consulate on Tuesday for family transactions. His fiancée said he had not left the embassy building yet.
    The Embassy staff had informed her that he had left her for hours. Khashoggi's fiancée continued with the Turkish security services in front of the consulate building, and did not find any information about her fiancé yet.
    For its part, the Turkish presidency announced Khashoggi is still inside the Consulate of Saudi Arabia in Istanbul, while the Kingdom renewed its denial of any involvement in the disappearance of the suspicious media.
    Khashoggi was editor-in-chief of the Saudi daily Al-Watan. He also served as adviser to Prince Turki al-Faisal, the former Saudi ambassador to Washington, but left the country after Prince Mohammed bin Salman was appointed crown prince.
    The Saudi journalist has been living in the United States for more than a year and has since written articles in the Washington Post criticizing Saudi policies toward Qatar and Canada and the war in Yemen and Saudi authorities treating the media and activists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:02 am