Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump pledges not to declare the state of emergency now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump pledges not to declare the state of emergency now Empty Trump pledges not to declare the state of emergency now

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 1:20 am

Trump pledges not to declare the state of emergency now %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-3-1-668x350

[size=32]Trump pledges not to declare the state of emergency now[/size]

[rtl]17 views[/rtl]

12/01/2019

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has said he will not declare a state of emergency as a means of forcing Congress to finance the border wall with Mexico and end the government's closure, pending lawmakers' move.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We want Congress to do its work," Trump said at a meeting at the Oval Office on Southern Border Security. "Democratic lawmakers must go back and vote."[/rtl]

[rtl]"What we are not looking forward to now is the declaration of a state of national emergency," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump renewed his position that he has the right to declare a state of emergency at the national level to take advantage of funds allocated for other purposes in the government budget and mobilized to build the wall, stressing that he does not intend to accelerate the declaration of a state of emergency.[/rtl]

[rtl]He also confirmed his willingness to consider a comprehensive reform of the immigration system, but after receiving funding for the wall, according to the agency "Reuters".[/rtl]

[rtl]The American president showed the audience a picture showing a new section of the iron-made wall that had just been completed.[/rtl]

[rtl]The disagreement between the US president and Democratic lawmakers in Congress over funding for the construction of the barrier, which Trump is demanding in the government budget for next year, has not approved the government budget for next year, and thus partially halted the work of a number of government institutions, including the ministries of foreign affairs, justice, transportation and agriculture.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/274690

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm