Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE DETAILS OF THE ELECTION OF ITS PRESIDENT AND CONFIRMS: NO CANDID

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE DETAILS OF THE ELECTION OF ITS PRESIDENT AND CONFIRMS: NO CANDID Empty PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE DETAILS OF THE ELECTION OF ITS PRESIDENT AND CONFIRMS: NO CANDID

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2019, 3:47 am

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS THE DETAILS OF THE ELECTION OF ITS PRESIDENT AND CONFIRMS: NO CANDIDATE WON
    Wednesday, 26 June 2019 3:03 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    Hisham al-Suhail, the head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, revealed on Wednesday the details of the committee's elections on Sunday, while the two rounds of elections did not win one of the candidates headed by the committee.
    Al-Suhail said in a statement to the National News Center (NNC) that "yesterday elections were held for the presidency of the Integrity Committee. Three candidates in the first round were Ahmad al-Mashhadani, Ali al-Sajri and Abdul-Rahim al-Shammari."
    "The second round withdrew Shamari and compete with Mashhadani and Alsjeri on the presidency," asserting that "the number of deputies was 22 deputies, and received Al-Sagri 11 votes and Al-Mashhadani 10 votes."
    He pointed out that "according to the rules of procedure Article 74 requires that the vote by a majority and won no one in the second round," noting that "there will be another round to elect the Chairman of the Committee, but the date has not yet been determined."
    It is noteworthy that the news emerged yesterday, that MP Ali al-Sijeri won the chairmanship of the Integrity Commission parliamentary, even issued a denial of this news.
    The Commission on Integrity, one of the most important committees of the parliament, and there is a struggle to preside over, and is the most prominent Sijari candidates adhering to the chairmanship of the Committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:54 am