Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy hosts the North Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy hosts the North Oil Company Empty Parliamentary energy hosts the North Oil Company

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary energy hosts the North Oil Company

Nour News / Baghdad
    The Oil and Energy Committee of the North Oil Company (NOC) hosted the North Oil Company to discuss a number of important issues, including the smuggling of crude oil from pipelines.
    "The Oil and Energy Committee held a meeting under the chairmanship of MP Heibat Al Halbusi, which hosted Farid Al Jader, Director General of the North Oil Company and Contracts Division Manager Qasim Ibrahim Sulaiman and Director of Nineveh Oil Authority Bashir Murad to discuss a number of important issues" .
    The statement said that "the meeting was discussed the status of oil fields belonging to the North Oil Company, which is managed by the company and fields belonging to them, which was controlled by the Kurdistan Regional Government after the events of urging in 2014, in addition to the smuggling of crude oil from oil pipelines, .
    He continued that "the two fields were discussed Najma and Qayara in Nineveh province and the plan of the ministry with the company Sonagol Angolan operating areas and the need to support the province of Nineveh and provide job opportunities for the people of the province."
    In a related context, the committee discussed "the issue of Car Kuna, which occupied the fields of Kirkuk after the Kurdistan Regional Government controlled the fields of Kirkuk."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 am