Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi explains how Abdul Mahdi resigns

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi explains how Abdul Mahdi resigns Empty Tamimi explains how Abdul Mahdi resigns

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2019, 1:43 am

Tamimi explains how Abdul Mahdi resigns

21:23 - 29/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Image processed by CodeCarvings Piczard ### FREE Community Edition ### on 2018-12-01 17: 37: 16Z | |

Information / Baghdad
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, on Tuesday, how to present the Prime Minister's resignation from his post, stressing that the resignation must be known reasons and specific period.
    Al-Tamimi said on his page on the social networking site "Facebook", and continued (information), that "the Prime Minister submitted his resignation written to the President of the Republic and the latter decides to accept it directly or delay until the reasons are known and that within a reasonable period."
    He added that "the approval of the President of the Republic on the resignation of the Prime Minister under which the whole government is resigned and continue to conduct daily matters for 30 days, during which the President is assigned another candidate in accordance with Article 76 Constitution."
    He pointed out that "there are kinds of resignations in the constitutions of the world did not stipulate in the Iraqi constitution .. including .. Optional, which are without pressure or influence, and compulsory comes as a result of demonstrations and popular pressure, and in all cases the right of parliament to dismiss the prime minister by majority and considers the whole government resigned." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:04 am