Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary defense collects signatures to challenge the law of compensation for those affected by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary defense collects signatures to challenge the law of compensation for those affected by Empty Parliamentary defense collects signatures to challenge the law of compensation for those affected by

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2019, 2:17 pm

Parliamentary defense collects signatures to challenge the law of compensation for those affected by military operations, before the Federal Court

19:22 - 19/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed, on Thursday, the collection of parliamentary signatures to challenge the vote of the House of Representatives on the proposal of the second amendment law to the law to compensate those affected by war operations, military errors and terrorist operations, while considering the passage of the law as a factional and partisan discrimination.
    Committee member Enas Al-Maksousi said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma”, “The proposed law for the second amendment of the Law for Compensating Victims Resulting from War Operations, Military Errors and Terrorist Operations will grant the affected people financial compensation of up to 30 million Iraqi dinars”, pointing out that “the size of the compensation is too large for the existence of My financial deficit in the public budget.
    She added that “the law was passed with a political nature and factional discrimination, and this matter is unfair because the deceased retirees are granted monthly salaries of 315 thousand dinars that do not clog the lives of one family.” She indicated that she “collected parliamentary signatures for the citizen by voting the House of Representatives on the proposal of the second amendment law to the compensation compensation law for the affected As a result of military operations, military errors and terrorist operations before the Federal Court.
    And indicated that "legal procedures will be completed next week to submit an appeal to the Federal Court to consider the vote of the House of Representatives."
    Yesterday, Wednesday, the House of Representatives voted on a proposal to amend the Compensation for Victims of Terrorism and Military Operations Law. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm