Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a parliamentarian comments on sheikh al-khazali's speech and addresses three demands of al-kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a parliamentarian comments on sheikh al-khazali's speech and addresses three demands of al-kazemi Empty a parliamentarian comments on sheikh al-khazali's speech and addresses three demands of al-kazemi

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]a parliamentarian comments on sheikh al-khazali's speech and addresses three demands of al-kazemi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 9/4/2020 - 9:15 PM  30[/size]

Al-Ahed News - Follow-up
    Today, Thursday, the member of the Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, considered the speech of the Secretary General of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Sheikh Qais Khazali, which he delivered today as his nation’s speech.
    Al-Baldawi said in a televised interview to "Al-Ahd Satellite TV", that "the course of the political process has returned to normal after Al-Kazimi's assignment to the prime minister and the president of the republic violated the constitution by assigning him a personality far from the prime minister."
    He added, "Sheikh Khazali's speech today is the nation's speech, and he is known for his courage and patriotic positions, as he counted among the constants of the Sadiqin bloc, including the exit of foreign forces from Iraq."
    He continued, "The American forces violated the Iraqi airspace and the sovereignty of the country. Al-Kazimi should adopt the national principles," calling on "Al-Kazemi to implement the parliament's decision to leave the American forces, implement the China agreement, and preserve the popular crowd."
    He pointed out that "the Sadiqun bloc has principles, the most important of which is the unity of the national ranks and the preservation of the sovereignty of Iraq," pointing to "We support the presence of professional figures in the Al-Kazemi government away from quotas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:19 am