Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: It is necessary to ensure the real participation of Christians in political and social life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: It is necessary to ensure the real participation of Christians in political and social life Empty Saleh: It is necessary to ensure the real participation of Christians in political and social life

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Dec 2021, 6:15 am

Saleh: It is necessary to ensure the real participation of Christians in political and social life

•  Time: 12/07/2021 13:44:36

•  Reading: 273 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Tuesday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, His Holiness, Patriarch Mar Awa III Ruel.
    At the beginning of the meeting, Saleh congratulated Patriarch Mar Awa III Ruel on his inauguration as head of the Assyrian Church of the East in Iraq and the world, wishing him success in his duties.
    President Barham Salih said, according to a statement by his media office, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that Christians are an integral part of the Iraqi fabric, and their national contributions and adherence to their country testify to this, and therefore it is necessary to ensure their real participation in political, social and cultural life.
    Saleh stressed the need for all displaced Christians to return to their areas, as well as to ensure the safe and stable voluntary return of migrants abroad, noting that the attacks against Christians are rejected and condemned by all Iraqis of all affiliations.
    For his part, Patriarch Mar Awa III Ruel thanked the President of the Republic and appreciated the efforts he made in Christian issues and his continuous support for the Iraqi components in order to establish coexistence and civil and community peace.

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:03 am