Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq acquires US ExxonMobil's stake in a giant oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq acquires US ExxonMobil's stake in a giant oil field Empty Iraq acquires US ExxonMobil's stake in a giant oil field

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jan 2022, 6:02 am

Iraq acquires US ExxonMobil's stake in a giant oil field

•  Time: 01/05/2022 13:45:25

•  Reading: 702 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar announced that the Council of Ministers approved in its regular session today, Wednesday, that the National Oil Company acquire ExxonMobil’s share in the West Qurna/1 field, which is one of the giant fields in the Basra Governorate in the south of the country.
    And Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced last July that he wanted another American company to replace Exxon Mobil - which operates the West Qurna 1 field - when it leaves Iraq.
    Al-Kazemi added at the time that ExxonMobil was considering leaving Iraq for reasons related to its internal administrative practices and decisions, and not because of the situation in Iraq.
    Exxon, which in 2019 appeared to be proceeding with a $53 billion project to increase Iraqi oil production, sought to sell its 32.7% stake in West Qurna 1, one of Iraq's largest oil fields.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:35 am