Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's Sadrist bloc decides to boycott the parliament session and freeze government formation negoti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's Sadrist bloc decides to boycott the parliament session and freeze government formation negoti Empty Iraq's Sadrist bloc decides to boycott the parliament session and freeze government formation negoti

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:46 am

[size=52]Iraq's Sadrist bloc decides to boycott the parliament session and freeze government formation negotiations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    The Sadrist bloc won 73 seats in the Iraqi parliament
    [size=45]The Sadrist bloc announced, on Saturday, the freezing of negotiations with the Iraqi political blocs regarding the formation of the government, and the boycott of next Monday's session devoted to electing a president of the republic.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Sadrist bloc in the House of Representatives, Representative Hassan al-Adari, said in a press conference, which was reported by the Iraqi News Agency, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", that "by order of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, it was decided to freeze negotiations with the political blocs regarding the formation of the government."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "It was decided to boycott next Monday's session devoted to electing the President of the Republic, with the exception of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm