Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An order was issued to bring officials to an Iraqi government bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An order was issued to bring officials to an Iraqi government bank Empty An order was issued to bring officials to an Iraqi government bank

Post by Rocky Sun May 15, 2022 3:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• SUNDAY, MAY 15-2022, AM 11:51

• KARAR AL ASADI

Today, Sunday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an order to bring in two former general managers of Al-Rafidain Bank, indicating that the accused deliberately caused damage to the funds and interests of the entity in which they work.
    The Commission's Investigation Department, while talking about the details of the order issued by the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, stated that the recruitment order was issued against two former general managers of Al-Rafidain Bank; For neglecting them and not detecting the embezzlement of an amount of (48,000,000,000) billion dinars from the bank's branch in Khalidiyah.
    The department added that the order was issued; Based on the provisions of Article (340) of the amended Penal Code No. (111 of 1969).
    The authority had announced the issuance of an arrest and investigation warrant against the former General Manager of Rafidain Bank; For causing harm to the funds and interests of the entity in which he works.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am