Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The quota cloud overshadows the distribution of ministerial portfolios again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The quota cloud overshadows the distribution of ministerial portfolios again Empty The quota cloud overshadows the distribution of ministerial portfolios again

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 4:50 am

[size=35][size=35]The quota cloud overshadows the distribution of ministerial portfolios again[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-19 | 09:00

[/size]

Source:

Between one component and another, a party and a bloc, ministerial portfolios are subject to quotas again, according to leaks that spoke of a traditional, customary distribution in every government formation amid a clear absence of the Sadrist bloc.

According to an old political custom, leaks confirm the return of quotas once again to cloud the formation of the commissioned Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani with a traditional distribution of ministerial portfolios, and the lion's share of them is said to have gone to the forces of the coordination framework and then to the Sunni and Kurdish component.

In the apparent absence of the negotiating table,[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133517/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Sadrist Movement[/url]For the first time outside the arena of competition, amid repercussions that will affect one way or another the shape of the political balance in the event that the followers of the current return to the street, dissatisfied with the consensus government, according to probabilities.

In a question that needs a clear answer, what will the shape of the next government look like in light of a political balance that has been disrupted by the withdrawal of the Sadrist bloc, and does forming a government without the current mean the end of the blockage or the beginning of a new crisis?

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:39 am