Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Osman: Kurds are waiting for a practical step towards the demands of Abadi to allow their ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Osman: Kurds are waiting for a practical step towards the demands of Abadi to allow their ministers  Empty Osman: Kurds are waiting for a practical step towards the demands of Abadi to allow their ministers

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:35 am

Osman: Kurds are waiting for a practical step towards the demands of Abadi to allow their ministers to participate in the government 

Follow-up - and babysit - said the leadership of the Kurdish MP in the previous parliament, Mahmoud Othman said the Kurds are waiting for the process step of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi towards the demands of the Kurds that the ministers participating in the government. "

Osman said in a press statement, said that "with the Kurds' demands submitted to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, an increase in the number of ministers of the Kurds from 3 to 4, and pay the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region, and the issue of the region's share of the budget, and other demands, pointing out that" Abadi did not respond Kurds requests until now. "

He pointed out that "the Kurdish leaders want to apply the practical demands of the Kurds in order to participate in the government, noting that" statements Abadi, problem-solving, good, but not hungry mouths, not to be applied in a practical way on the ground so far. "

Othman said, "that the Kurds in the region do not agree on the ministers federal government of the Kurds until now, not to determine the final number of ministries that will be given to the response, pointing out that" the Kurds are demanding five ministers among them Deputy Prime Minister, while that given to the Kurds now 4 among them Vice Prime Minister. "

Othman predicted that "the United States to intervene, Iran and the United Nations once again in the solution of problems between the federal government and the province, because they interfered in the formation of the government was the first time" RO / h 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm