Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of 120 companies, the 16th Sulaymaniyah International Exhibition will start t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of 120 companies, the 16th Sulaymaniyah International Exhibition will start t Empty With the participation of 120 companies, the 16th Sulaymaniyah International Exhibition will start t

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2023, 12:06 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]With the participation of 120 companies, the 16th Sulaymaniyah International Exhibition will start tomorrow[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The city of Sulaymaniyah is preparing for the launch of the activities of its sixteenth international exhibition tomorrow, Tuesday, which will be held at the international fairgrounds in the Tasluja region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Union of Importers and Exporters in Kurdistan said in a statement, “120 companies from 11 different countries in the fields of industry, trade, investment, and several other fields will participate in the exhibition and will display their products during the four days of the exhibition.”[/size]
    [size=45]The union added, “The exhibition will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and it is expected that many commercial agreements will be signed on the sidelines of the exhibition.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:44 am