Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A politician calls for using the development path card as a pressure factor on Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - A politician calls for using the development path card as a pressure factor on Türkiye Empty A politician calls for using the development path card as a pressure factor on Türkiye

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A politician calls for using the development path card as a pressure factor on Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 09:10

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    On Wednesday, political analyst Qasim Al-Tamimi called on Iraq to put pressure on Turkey to ensure the security and water issues.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, “The issue of the development path could be a strong economic card against the Turkish side, especially in this period that is witnessing a decline in the value of the Turkish lira to record levels.”
    He added, "Turkey is in dire need of a development path to obtain large amounts of goods from exporting goods to Europe and Asia, and this matter can be achieved through Iraq and the nature of the negotiations that will take place in the coming days."
    He pointed out the importance of “Iraq providing strong negotiators to resolve important issues, to guarantee Iraq’s share of water and to agree on a security formula that prevents Turkey from attacking Iraqi lands.” End 25 n.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 am