Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Not a Failure, Born to Win

csd9013
    csd9013

Not a Failure, Born to Win Empty Not a Failure, Born to Win

Post by csd9013 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:07 am

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" 1 John 5:4-5, NKJV

Sometimes, we have all felt like a failure. I've been there. Your joy and peace feels like it hit a wall. Your confidence feels like it ran away. Your strength feels like it is at its' end, to where you even physically need to rest. You look at your own heart, your mistakes and you ask can I change.

Then, I stop. I stop and decide I will yet go on by faith. You decide I am going to believe God anyway. I am going to do what He desires of me anyway. I will continue to reach and press. The moment I stop and decide regardless of how I feel to go on, I feel alive again. My joy and peace begins to rise and God lifts my head. This is what your faith will do.

Whatever place you find yourself in, the applying of your faith in Christ will always cause us to experience the victory already given to us. This moves us beyond living by feelings, but by faith in the Son of God. All of God's promises are yes and amen and the Father's truth will stand.

You are not a failure. You were born to win!

Prayer: Thank You for encouraging me Father to go on. Thank You for lifting my head. Help me not just to have faith, but help also to apply it. Help me to apply it right where I am. I feel like a complete mess, but You still called me. You still saved me and regardless of how I feel, I have already overcome through the Son of God. I receive mercy, joy and strength right now. I have the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ and I am born to win! In Jesus' name, Amen!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:29 am