Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: Mahmoud masses demanding change and the Constitution provides for the eliminat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: Mahmoud masses demanding change and the Constitution provides for the eliminat Empty Legal representative: Mahmoud masses demanding change and the Constitution provides for the eliminat

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jan 2016, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. A member of the Legal Committee of the National Alliance MP Salim Chawki, Thursday, that members of a coalition of state law in favor of the survival of the Judiciary Chairman Medhat al-Mahmoud, despite his position of public and parliamentary demands as well

Reference to the demand to change much, while stressing that the masses demanding change Mahmood and the Constitution provides for the elimination only change it

Said Shawki in an interview with / Baghdadi News /, that "members of the coalition of state law in favor of the survival of the Judiciary Chairman Medhat al-Mahmoud his position despite public and parliamentary demands in addition to the requirement of reference to change much," noting that "the visits of the leaders of the state of law to Mahmoud send messages of reassurance to its survival in office. "

"The Constitution allows for the judiciary only change the head of the judiciary," adding that "the executive and legislative branches will not be able to change in order to avoid overlap between the work of the authorities."

He said Shawki that "disagreement with the Kurds of Representatives is still based on Article 12 of the Federal Court Act, if the Kurds are demanding a vote on the law unanimously as well as the presence of all members of parliament." It ended 21 / g

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:57 pm