Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr reveals the reform project will be announced soon approve orientations reference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr reveals the reform project will be announced soon approve orientations reference Empty Sadr reveals the reform project will be announced soon approve orientations reference

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Monday, February 8, 2016 12:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    Revealed the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, he would announce "a project for reform" will soon approve orientations wise and reference, in what was considered not to display reference political visions in a sermon last Friday prayers as a "courageous stand" in protest at the deteriorating situation and the "timid reforms." 

Sadr said in replying to a question and the response from one of his followers on (your point of view and Tuaqkm with the new reference position when it decided not to display their visions in political affairs weekly Friday sermons), according to a statement News received Sumerian copy of it, "the voice of the reference and statement of objections to the the deterioration of service, security and political situation and reform timid, "advance" thanks to the reference position on the brave. "

Sadr called on the government to "work hard on reform and delivery of services and to stop corruption," stressing that "our reform project, we will announce it soon approve orientations wise but Shara and reference." 

The religious reference in the (February 5, 2016), decided not to display their visions in political affairs in the weekly Friday prayers, and showed that it would be "by developments in things and the requirements of events."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:09 am