Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alhbabi accuses "Talal Zobaie" covering up the corruption of the mass of files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alhbabi accuses "Talal Zobaie" covering up the corruption of the mass of files Empty Alhbabi accuses "Talal Zobaie" covering up the corruption of the mass of files

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:02 am

Alhbabi accuses "Talal Zobaie" covering up the corruption of the mass of files

Since 02/08/2016 19:02 pm (Baghdad time)

Special-balances News

Accused member of a coalition of state internalized law under Nahla Alhbabi National Alliance, on Monday, Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie not to disclose corruption own Bactlth files. Alhbabi L / balance News /, said that "there are corrupted files belong to MPs and ministers of the block head of the Integrity Committee parliamentary Talal Zobaie accused of corruption, smuggling and other money has not been touched for the yard by Zubai and gloss it. "

She called a member of a coalition of state law that fall under Nahla Alhbabi National Alliance, to "open the files of corruption special mass Talal Zobaie and not covered up so the rest of the blocks and confidence in the Commission files that open and not to politicize the Committee."

It is said that the "Committee Parliamentary Integrity revealed, earlier, on the transfer of more than 500 file corruption to justice since the start of the current session pertain to all ministries, notably armament issues and aliens and the Central Bank and local government contracts in other ministries," .anthy 29 / p 18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am