Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: turn to «fundamental change»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: turn to «fundamental change» Empty Abadi: turn to «fundamental change»

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:03 am

Abadi: turn to «fundamental change»

2/14/2016 0:00

Sadr supported the comprehensive reforms and activation of the judiciary and the restructuring of banks

¶ahtmam global media speech reform ¶ invitations to political forces to support the plan

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah

told Dr. Haidar al-Abadi Prime Minister representatives of European countries and the United States gathered in Munich, Germany, that his government is going to be «significant change» and the formation of a government team new, and that these steps have the support of the Iraqi people, at the time said the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's support for a fundamental change of government, and activation of the judiciary and the restructuring of banks, and demanded, in a televised speech, b »form a team that includes the prime minister and a political independent and a moderate and a judge known neutrality and national and academically known and employees retired from the special grades are an experienced joints state to be independent »the to that focused on media and news agencies Arab and international discourse of reform unleashed the first Dr. Haidar al-Abadi Prime Minister yesterday was quoted by the BBC commentators British newspapers as saying that the government's reform program It has the clear support of the population and large segments of the Iraqi society ,.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:55 am