Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament host Abadi identifies 10 days to choose a cabinet

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament host Abadi identifies 10 days to choose a cabinet Empty Parliament host Abadi identifies 10 days to choose a cabinet

Post by lonelyintexas Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

Parliament host Abadi identifies 10 days to choose a cabinet

House of Representatives voted in its regular twenty - chaired by Salim al - Jubouri , and the presence of 287 deputies, a comprehensive reform of state institutions and the selection of new cabinet within 10 days and nominate the heads of independent bodies and security positions and ambassadors during the month, then raised its to Saturday.

he said Abadi" the coming stage will witness naming heads of independent bodies within two weeks or a month away from the appointment by proxy and restructuring some managers positions two years. "

He noted that" the reform needs to be a time limit and will be working with the government to end it within a month,

CLICK ON LINK to read the rest of the article 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really liked this one because of the proxy positions.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament host Abadi identifies 10 days to choose a cabinet Empty Re: Parliament host Abadi identifies 10 days to choose a cabinet

Post by notazbad2000 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:33 pm

They seem to be putting forth an effort to get to some sort of civil normality. 

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 am