Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dutch Ambassador: help in the fight against "Daash" In agriculture, energy development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dutch Ambassador: help in the fight against "Daash" In agriculture, energy development Empty Dutch Ambassador: help in the fight against "Daash" In agriculture, energy development

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dutch Ambassador: help in the fight against "Daash" In agriculture, energy development

Jan Valtmans reveals the existence of 90 thousand Iraqis in his country

The Dutch ambassador to Iraq , Jan Valtmans detect the presence of 150 Dutch coach to train Iraqi security forces. As he pointed out to the existence of Iraqi cooperation Dutch in thefields of agriculture, energy, confirmed the existence of 90 thousand Iraqis in theNetherlands. He Valtmans in an exclusive interview with the "long" The company (Shell) is rooted in Dutch are the largest investors in Iraq and the first to be able to associated gas that was burned to $ 17 million dollars a day investment, noting that nearly 30% goes to the company Basrah Gas, which helped to improve the status of electricity in the province and create jobs. 
    the following is a transcript of the interview with the Dutch ambassador:

* We want a brief on the work in Iraq? 
    - Thank you very much, and I considered it an advantage to me that conducting an interview with me, especially as it coincides with the occasion of national day of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on April 27, and I am pleased to speak at this meeting about the relations between the Netherlands and Iraq. I came to Iraq in July of last year for many reasons, including the ancient history of Iraq and its location is important in theMiddle East. Iraqis are generous and 're passionate, Iraq faces many challenges, and the Kingdom of theNetherlands is a small country but it could play a positive role because of long - term relations between thetwo sides. 
    In the Constitution of the Kingdom of the Netherlands a clause stipulating that the work for peace all over theworld. Politicians in the Netherlands and even Dutch people are interested in what is happening in the other, including Iraq , countries, and in this time, to help people displaced from the first priority and we are working through international organizations like the United Nations and the Red Cross and civil society organizations, and there is another priority , which is the issue of human rights, and the Kingdom of the Netherlands through a simple aid to help in the freedom of expression and protection of journalists and freedom of religion and belief, and free elections. The third priority of economic Balalaguet between the two countries , which remain important to us, and in the Netherlands, the Dutch companies do not think about a way a quick profit, but looking for a long - term partnership, but the first priority is to keep the war against Daash, and forces theDutch in turn provide training to Iraqi forces and also to the Peshmerga forces. 
    we also help in the cultural field development, we are trying to have a cooperation between the Iraqi Museum, museums , Dutch, and I and my colleagues are very interested in communicating with the Iraqi youth and encourage them to play an important role in the reconciliation between the communities of theIraqi people in building democracy and the fight against corruption and other affairs. * you arrived here in 2015, you visited Iraq before? -kant the first time that I visit Iraq. He worked for six months in Iran. She also worked in Sudan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, the different countries do not resemble Iraq , but they associate it with some Muslim countries , and the challenges of these converging countries. I could ask to work in any of the countries of the world , but exciting experience led me to this. * In the political axis, do you do the role ofmediator between the Iraqi political blocs? Or you support Iraq politically in the international community? - At the outset I would like to emphasize that the political problems are not solved , but the Iraqis, but I said this thing the friends of Iraq diplomats they have to be close to the political blocs, and I'm the most complex meetings with members of parliament, governors and representatives of community organizations civil and universities, students , and representatives from the private sector. As I have indicated, the Netherlands is not a great political force , but that concerns the welfare of the Iraqi people, so in the dialogues that we're intrying to participate in the talks to bridge the gap between the blocks and try to focus on the rejection ofsectarianism, and to achieve the rights of minorities, and discussing always freedom of expression and ofreligion and belief. When we say for he was talking on behalf of the Dutch government and the people. What we want for Iraq peace and progress because it is good for the Iraqis and for us, and when the country isstable and moving the economy properly and when people do not feel the need to leave Iraq to Turkey and to Europe , this will be good for Iraq and for the Netherlands and Europe. * You are part of the international coalition and to have trained in Iraq, it would be limited your role on training Iraqi forces or in other military areas? - there are three things we share it: the bombing against Daash campaigns, and training of special forces in Baghdad, and training of the Peshmerga forces in the Kurdistan region. Allow me to add important thing is the question of human rights during the fighting, this is an important part of the training we provide, for example , how you treat prisoners the right way. And also training includes dismantling improvised mines and safety procedures and to provide for the wounded treatment. * Planes are to hit the headquarters ofDaash or to provide the intelligence to Iraqi forces? At the end , its main task the bombing of theheadquarters of Daash, and in this regard the Dutch troops minutes in the concentration of the bombing of the headquarters of Daash exclusively to avoid harming civilians because the press and parliament in theNetherlands watching the work of the executive branch, and that participation in hostilities is not a desirable thing, and we did not share , but because of the terrible acts committed by Daash against Iraqis and against the citizens and the people in the region and even in Europe. * are there any internal opposition against thepresence of trained Dutch in Iraq and the post to hit the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant Dutch aircraft?at the Netherlands are different opinions about all topics , such as education, health, development cooperation, and also on military issues, and so there are ongoing debates on the subject, but a clear majority stands with participating in the military intervention against isil. 155 coach Dutchman in Iraq * how many Dutch troops in Iraq? - this is not a secret, and if I am not mistaken is 155. * Netherlands contributed to the reconstruction of the affected areas Fund , including nearly 5 million euros are there any new payments to the fund? -holnda each year allocates 30 million euros to spend in humanitarian fields in Iraq. This is with regard to short - range, the displaced, the greater the number of liberated cities be needed more on the longer -term to help provide basic such as electricity and water services, but it has been allocated a budget of 5 million euros for new areas and there are another part is dedicated to raising the explosive and mine areas ofgray and white. "Paralyze" the greatest investors * talking about the economic side. How was the trade exchange between Iraq and the Netherlands in the past year? Size -orteurna relatively small an embassy to concentrate in the economic field on energy, agriculture, and any company wanting to work, whether Iraqi or Dutch welcome. This is for us and our consulate in Erbil . In the field of energy, the company (Shell) that Dutch origin is the biggest investor in Iraq, engaged in the Majnoon field, which is the first company able associated gas that was burned to $ 17 million dollars a day investment. Until this moment , has invested nearly 30% , which goes to the Gas Company of Basra and the people in Basra have electricity better than others, the daily equipping of 18-20 hours, and this has provided jobs .oldana investment in the agricultural field , where the Iraqis who have a relationship agricultural domain know that the Netherlands have anexcellent reputation in the agriculture and famous areas of flowers and dairy products , seeds and vegetables, research institutions contribute to the development of types of seeds can survive even in the dry environment, we are trying to link the Iraqis working in this area with the officials of research institutions. And about amonth before he was supposed to Iraqi Minister of Agriculture to visit the Netherlands , accompanied by anagricultural delegation , but he apologized for the visit because of the political situation. It 's hard to remember specific figures for trade between Iraq and the Netherlands. * Can retreating economic cooperation between the Netherlands and Iraq this year because of the economic crisis experienced by Iraq or continue on the same pace of the last year? - Iraq has the resources is very versatile energy, such as gas and oil We hope in the future to add solar energy. The existence of the two rivers , the Tigris and the Euphrates, Iraq has great economic capabilities, but under the current circumstances a difficult situation. We are working with the private sector and government to provide a better work atmosphere. Investors and companies are looking for stability , not only in the field of security, but also the legal stability that regard to investment in case he wanted to invest his money and wants the money to be a law, I would be happy protected if the Iraqi government was able to find stability and reform. This Sinfa the Netherlands and other countries. * Are there any fears on the part of the Dutch investors about the Iraqi investment law what some of whom paid not tocome to Iraq? At the moment the Dutch companies have some reluctance to invest significantly. During thepast years , the Iraqi government has failed to fulfill its promises to pay all benefits companies operating in Iraq, either the Dutch or the other, and because of the circumstances experienced by Iraq now, companies do not pay them at the specified time. It requires some caution because no one wants to risk, and I hope that oil prices rise significantly . I also hope that the varied sources of income in Iraq. Companies that invest in any country does not wish to rise and sudden decline and are looking for stability, and therefore reflect the situation stabilizes and are overcoming the problem of Daash and find the political blocs is another way to cooperate until stability. * I talked about cooperation in the agricultural field, and we know that there areprojects between Netherlands and Iraq in the field of livestock. Can you tell us about the frameworks ofcooperation in this aspect? , Who appreciate that the Iraqi government has granted facilities for very small farmers projects, and therefore that each farmer to buy five cows, this project is very good because the Iraqi government will be given the money to buy these cows and equipment to assist in breeding cows, and there is interest from Iraqi businessmen buying Dutch cows. We are not ours to do with this project and our role is to connect the Iraqi trader companies Dutch responsible for this matter, and most of our companies is not its overriding goal of selling cows only that they care about providing treatments and business continuity. * Does this matter is limited to the private sector , or there are between the two governments Dutch and Iraqi agreements? -nhn prefer that it be limited to the private sector. 90 thousand Iraqis in the Netherlands * Let's talk about a very thorny issue is the subject of Iraqi refugees, how many are in the Netherlands? - nearly 90,000 Iraqis in the Netherlands, but we have information that smugglers tell people shoot at your papers We say Syrian and we can almost be sure that among those who say they are Syrian there are Iraqis. * How is the situation of Iraqi refugees in the Netherlands? -I far met Iraqis who have left Iraq and have lived in theNetherlands during the reign of Saddam, has told me that he was greeted with great hospitality. In those years , there was not many refugees. Many of them intellectuals and educated, some of them returned to Iraq and that we have always been generous with all the people who came as refugees because they fear for their lives for religious reasons, political, ethnic, now everyone noticed that there is a big wave of displacement and some of them left out of fear for his life for political reasons, religious and other but at thesame time he was at the moment a lot of educated young people in all of Iraq 's provinces of Arbil, Sulaymaniyah, Najaf, Basra, Baghdad, Karbala and other in light of the difficult economic situation looking for a better life and smugglers gave them a rosy picture of life in Europe , where he will receive a house and acar pretty good job. because of the great pressure of human beings coming to Europe and the Netherlands, we note that the politicians and the people say we want to help those who really need help. We can not open the doors to tell just anyone from Africa and the Middle East Yours, so there is a kind of opposition to allow all to come. For me I have not seen a lot of educated young people leave Iraq and also noted that many of theIraqis who went to the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden want to go back. There are hundreds of Iraqis visiting the Iraqi Embassy in The Hague want to get the documents for reference, and because of the large numbers that link our country requires it for months to make a decision on accepting asylum and housing ,which gets him refugee status . Because of the culture and the language difference does not have allowed tooperate until a decision on Amra.la we force anyone to return to his country , but the discussions re citizens without their consent increase. * Who did not accept their asylum Is Trdjaohm of their countries? - Even this moment , we do not force anyone to return , but because of the pressure of the massive numbers in theNetherlands and European countries other discussions to re - citizens without their consent increase. * Is there actually returned to Iraq? not gem have specific figures because of deciding to return to buy a ticket and come back immediately without reporting his return, but the Iraqi embassy in the Netherlands confirmed thatit is receiving many requests for temporary travel documents, and I know that in Germany , asked 3,000 people to go back and repeat it in Norway and other countries. * you have to meet with a number of Iraqi officials , experts on the implications Do you have any plans in this direction? National -altv of Antiquities in Leiden tries to some Iraqi holdings displays to show the Iraqi beauty is currently working with the Ministry ofculture and the National Museum and want to arrange exhibition of precious and effects of Nineveh in theNetherlands in the coming year and as soon as the agreement is reached , there will be cooperation between the two museums. * Do Alammermguetsr to set up a joint museums, does not include the benefit from theDutch experience in the field of maintenance of relics? - this matter is linked to the acceptance of the Iraqi side, then there will be an agreement in the field of maintenance and other matters. That what he had done Daash represents a major concern for a lot of Dutch people who are interested in this regard, and theNetherlands also provides support for UNESCO. Worry about the issue of human rights in Iraq * Netherlands is interested in the issue of human rights in Iraq. How would you describe the development of these rights? - We have a concern about the issue of human rights in Iraq, even if I checked the reports issued by theinterested international organizations in this regard in the world that you will find that there is some concern, of course , there is a difference in mentality depending on the community, and for that I am a believer that you can not compare countries with each other scale one , but most countries have signed international agreements in the field of human rights, and if you look at what happened to many of the minorities in Iraq ,such as the Yazidis and Christians , most of them leave the country because they were afraid. * in thecultural field do not notice the presence of a great interest by the Embassy of the Netherlands cultural activity like the rest an embassy embassies of the United States and the Embassy of France, why? - I do not agree with you on this thing. I think that the interest in the cultural aspect in Iraq is very high, and two days later there will be a celebration of the National Day and featured guest is Mr. Latif al - Ani. There are interesting us Iraqi culture, but compared to the United States and France , we are a very small country and we do not have the Dutch embassy staff specializing in this field , while at the US embassy there is a special section specialized cultural domain, and that is a small country do not waste our efforts and focus on priorities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:45 am