Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The granting of soft loans to small enterprises for women, young people and graduates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The granting of soft loans to small enterprises for women, young people and graduates Empty The granting of soft loans to small enterprises for women, young people and graduates

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:54 am

[size=37]The granting of soft loans to small enterprises for women, young people and graduates[/size]

Hussein Faleh
     Council of Ministers decided to launch soft loans, small women's projects, young people and graduates, at $ 6.5 trillion Iraqi dinars, to provide jobs and a wide front of these segments, as the Council launched its latest industrial, agricultural and residential loans, and the distribution of residential land serviced for all citizens and soft terms and installments.
    The Board approved the launch of the electronic program mechanism for these loans, blessed efforts to streamline procedures to make it easier for citizens to loans away from the routine and in accordance with this program, including works by raising the standard of living and move the wheel of development.
    The Council agreed during its meeting chaired by Haidar al-Abadi on the launch of the farmers dues in the liberated areas, and authorize the Minister of Finance to sign an agreement frames the details and mechanisms of the loan JICA of Japan sponsored by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency, based on the provisions of the federal budget law for the current year 2016.
    The Council of Ministers expressed no objection from the Islamic Development Bank to finance the investment project Zakho electrical terminal condition that is standing on the opinion of the Ministry of Electricity in the government of Iraq's Kurdistan region being the beneficiary in the event of implementation of the project, on condition that this is in accordance with the investment laws in force and without the consequences of government Federal any financial obligations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:23 am