Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: Abadi does not have the courage to change the Kurds Minister It is necessary to be sacked

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: Abadi does not have the courage to change the Kurds Minister It is necessary to be sacked Empty Kurdistan: Abadi does not have the courage to change the Kurds Minister It is necessary to be sacked

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 2:43 am

[ltr]Kurdistan: Abadi does not have the courage to change the Kurds Minister It is necessary to be sacked[/ltr]

Since 26/07/2016 20:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting the Kurdistan Alliance MP Amin Bakr, on Tuesday, as the current stage requires the replacement of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi of the fact that his position is not qualified to manage the state, noting that the latter does not possess the courage to replace the Kurds minister without the approval of the Kurdistan Alliance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baker's / balances News / "The current phase and after the submission of several ministers to resignation and acceptance require moving about it through the replacement of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," attributing "the latter is not qualified to manage the state with the status quo" that matter.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is unable did not have the courage to replace the Kurds Minister without consultation and approval of the Kurdistan Alliance," pointing out that "the replacement without the consent of the Kurds will result in other effects of the fact that the political process was built on the basis of consensus."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between Baker, "The Kurds will not agree to replace their ministers unless Abadi offers convincing reasons and justifications on the dismissal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Referred to as the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi agreed last week to accept the resignation of seven and Zrae.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:29 am