Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Presidency receives implicated You crime Spyker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Presidency receives implicated You crime Spyker Empty Presidency receives implicated You crime Spyker

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2016, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Presidency receives implicated You crime Spyker

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced the Presidency of the Republic, on Tuesday, recognizes the provisions of thespecial crime Spyker penalty files, while confirming that the sentences were approved by the Court of Cassation, has indicated that it is working "diligently to complete its work" .She said the legal department at thePresidency in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, " the department took over the provisions of thespecial crime camp deterministic execution files (Spyker) , " indicating that " the death sentences for this crime had been approved by the Federal Court of Cassation , after issuance of the specialized criminal courts." 
    legal department, adding that she "working diligently to complete its work as a prelude to authenticate thepresidency at all for serious terrorist crimes files targeted innocent citizens , " stressing the need to , " thewindow due process and the requirements of the higher interest of the country 's commitment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:18 am