Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahrar discuss with infallible amending the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahrar discuss with infallible amending the election law Empty Ahrar discuss with infallible amending the election law

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2017, 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ahrar discuss with infallible amending the election law

 Baghdad / term 

Discussed a delegation of the Liberal bloc, yesterday, with President Fuad Masum , community reconciliation and amendment to the election law, as well as discuss the latest political and security and regional developments. 
    A statement from the presidency of the republic, received a (long) copy of it, "Masum met with Chairman of the political body of the Sadrist movement Zia Asadi , deputy head of the judge Jaafar al - Moussawi in the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Tuesday afternoon." 
    She added that the presidency of the republic , " the meeting discussed political, security and regional developments, especially amending the election law and community reconciliation and the need to continue the government 's reform process and the development of the situation of services and enhance the security of citizens." According to the Presidency, the meeting discussed the "importance of relying on independent national personalities and competencies in the management of state institutions and the development of the national economy away from the quotas of all." 
    He stressed infallible on the need to "actual progress in community reconciliation file being the guarantor of the stability of the country, and the development of democratic institutions in the country , referring to the need for an electoral law just and mechanisms to ensure the electoral process sound , " noting " the importance of continuing political reforms and anti - corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:25 pm