Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahrar bloc: the state of law will be a minority in the next election

chouchou
    chouchou

Ahrar bloc: the state of law will be a minority in the next election  Empty Ahrar bloc: the state of law will be a minority in the next election

Post by chouchou Sun 13 Apr 2014, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The Ahrar bloc of the Sadrist movement confirmed that "The State of Law coalition will get a minority in the upcoming parliamentary elections in Baghdad and the southern provinces because of the reluctance of voters to vote for them as state of law is creating crises and problems with the political blocs ."

The MP, of the Ahrar bloc, Hussein Sharifi said in a statement today that "talking about the chances of the Ahrar bloc is weak is incorrect and not realistic ," because " the popularity of the bloc has increased because of the achievements that the bloc got both at parliamentary or executive level , including in the provinces of Baghdad and Maysan . "

He added that " the popularity of the state of law began dwindling and people do not want to elect them because they did not see but problems and crises in the country," noting that " the state of law will get minority in the elections of the House of Representatives."

The MP, of the state of law, Khalid al-Asadi said that " his coalition is the most able to achieve the aspirations of the people and the formation of a majority government .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:35 am