Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministerial Energy agree to approve projects for electricity and discusses the strategy for securing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministerial Energy agree to approve projects for electricity and discusses the strategy for securing Empty Ministerial Energy agree to approve projects for electricity and discusses the strategy for securing

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commission ministerial meeting of energy
    Ministerial Energy agree to approve projects for electricity and discusses the strategy for securing water plan

Author: AT 
    Editor: AT 
    04.01.2017 19:11 
    Number of Views: 2321

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Committee passed a ministerial power, on Wednesday, the Ministry of Electricity projects with the company (GE) US, while the general discussed the strategy to secure the water resources of the country in the coming years.
    According to the Information Office of the Prime Minister, in a statement, it received a (long-Presse), a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, presided over today's meeting of the Ministerial Committee of energy," noting that "the meeting included approval of the Ministry of Electricity Projects with the Company (GE US) concerning the draft of Samawah and Nasiriyah invading and rehabilitation units Mullah Abdullah invasive rehabilitation of Khor Al-Zubair terminal. "
    The statement added that, "During the meeting, discussion of a general strategy for the water to secure the water resources of the country for the coming years and related to desalination, noting that the Energy Committee continued its discussion of service contracts and the collection of the energy sector distribution and referrals by the Ministry of Electricity to provide electricity on an ongoing basis through the smart scales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:49 pm