Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump "will leave" immigrants with criminal record

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump "will leave" immigrants with criminal record Empty Trump "will leave" immigrants with criminal record

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 2:34 am

[rtl]Trump "will leave" immigrants with criminal record[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump "will leave" immigrants with criminal record 1485238735_1-912021
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]The White House confirmed on Monday that the implementation of what was promised President Donald Trump's focus will be to expedite the deportation of illegal immigrants from the criminal record holders.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said White House spokesman Sean Spicer Asked about the future of the program, which protects the deportation of illegal immigrants who have entered the children that "the focus is on who can do harm or caused harm and they have a criminal record."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Associated Press quoted French for Spicer said: "We have a number of individuals who we have identified - the people who overstayed the period of residence and have committed a crime. We will look at this in a systematic way. The focus now is on the people who are abused in our country."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:33 am