Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr bloc: Amiri did not sign the demarcation of the maritime border agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr bloc: Amiri did not sign the demarcation of the maritime border agreement Empty Badr bloc: Amiri did not sign the demarcation of the maritime border agreement

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Badr bloc: Amiri did not sign the demarcation of the maritime border agreement

 Baghdad / term 

Attorney for prosecution Badr bloc Adil al - Mansuri said, on Sunday, the former Transport Minister Hadi al - Amiri did not sign the demarcation of the border with Kuwait agreement. 
    Mansouri said, in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that " the Secretary - General of the Badr Organization , Hadi al - Amiri did not sign any agreement with the State of Kuwait for the demarcation of the border when he was minister of transport , " pointing out that "Ameri signed an agreement to regulate the navigation between the two countries only." the bloc member of the Badr that "Ameri - known big patriotism and can not prejudice the great jihadist history , which spanned more than 30 years and is rebuking the former regime and now is fighting terrorism and made great sacrifices for the sake of the nation and religion . " He Mansouri that " the vote on the Khor Al - Zubair law has been in session the third to the House of Representatives as well as the orders of former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki , "noting that" Ameri known to everyone and must be sure of the news before the promotion and dissemination ".ccant leaks, have not been confirmed (range) of validity, I talked about the cabinet vote, at its last week, to monitor the financial allocation for the demarcation of maritime borders with Kuwait in the Khawr Abd Allah , south of Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:57 am