Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Organization maintains a symposium legal awareness of Anbar's displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Organization maintains a symposium legal awareness of Anbar's displaced Empty Organization maintains a symposium legal awareness of Anbar's displaced

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Organization maintains a symposium legal awareness of Anbar's displaced

bgdad / term 

Established Tammuz Organization for Social Development, the fifth symposium awareness, human rights and rule of law project to support displaced and legal clinic in Anbar province in lakes Habbaniyah Camp, Houdralndoh colleagues from a cadre of free legal clinic in Anbar province. 
    Where he began by welcoming the attendees and introducing free legal clinic in Al - Anbar and work in the province and the objective of the awareness seminar, then feet lawyer Abdul Jazzae Yassin, an intervention on the mechanism and procedures for the return of displaced persons to the liberated areas in which he dealt with how to record back, marriage registration, birth registration, registration of cases death and reporting procedures for the loss of supporting documents. 
    It was also talking about the registration of births and marriage contracts and deaths mechanism in addition to the missing documents.  
     Then opened the floor for discussion and consultation free, in addition to the distribution of 150 Brochwra during the seminar, and the conclusion , thanked the displaced staff free legal clinic in Al - Anbar province in July and the Organization for Social Development, the efforts and interest in displaced people 's issues. 
    The Legal Clinic in Anbar, a project implemented by July for Social Development to provide free legal services to the displaced people of Anbar province, and it maintains a series of seminars by two seminars a month.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:30 am