Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What Rasheed Bank conditions for the granting of loans for the unemployed?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What Rasheed Bank conditions for the granting of loans for the unemployed? Empty What Rasheed Bank conditions for the granting of loans for the unemployed?

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 3:28 am

[size=30]What Rasheed Bank conditions for the granting of loans for the unemployed?[/size]
    16/02/2017 11:37 | Number of Views: 84
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Rasheed Bank, announced Thursday, on the terms of granting loans for the unemployed to work, noting that these loans of up to 30 million dinars.
    The bank said in a statement that "the trend Press" got a copy of "The controls that have been developed for a loan the bank for small businesses for the unemployed is a contract rent shop, in addition to the identity of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, as well as paper Electricity and guarantor guarantor on the permanent staffing."
    He added that the bank "loan up to 30 million dinars and the duration are determined by the amount of up to five years," adding that "these loans is an important step to help the unemployed by finding the source of living for him and his family."
     He announced the Rasheed Bank, on Wednesday (February 15, 2017) for carrying out the granting of loans to the citizens of up to 30 million dinars for the purchase of cars, adding that the loan term of five years. sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 6:07 am