Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki 's coalition: Why bombings targeting Shiite areas only?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki 's coalition: Why bombings targeting Shiite areas only? Empty Maliki 's coalition: Why bombings targeting Shiite areas only?

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 2:51 am

[size=32]
    Maliki 's coalition: Why bombings targeting Shiite areas only?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

39 minutes ago

Twilight News / condemned the MP for the coalition of state law emotions grace, targeting what it called the Shiite areas, and on the back of the bombing lasted Baya hit the area on Thursday. 
    A blessing in an interview with Lord of Twilight News, "Most of the terrorist attacks and car bombings targeting predominantly Shiite areas like Sadr and Kadhimiya, freedom and Karrada City , " arguing that " it is part of a systematic project of the Daesh gangs terrorist extermination of Shiites in Iraq." 
    It showed that " the bloody bombings that took place yesterday and that targeted Shiite areas as usual, indicating that this Alvjerat prompt us to ask one question and await the answer from all politicians and clerics, writers and journalists: Although more than thirteen years later did not stop sectarian bombings targeting Shiites in Iraq, what the price to be paid by the Shiites to stop Taifen targeting children? 
    " The crimes up to the level of genocide and crimes against humanity according to the Rome court, it is also contrary to both international covenants, conventions" and called on " the United Nations to issue a UN resolution as what happened terrorist offenses and serious violations against Shiites, genocide and crimes against humanity, and to bring the gang Daesh takfiri to the international Criminal Court. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:43 am