Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: Parliament seeks to legalize the work of UNHCR and support open lists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: Parliament seeks to legalize the work of UNHCR and support open lists Empty Legal representative: Parliament seeks to legalize the work of UNHCR and support open lists

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 2:38 am

[size=30]Legal representative: Parliament seeks to legalize the work of UNHCR and support open lists[/size]
    26/02/2017 10:10 | Number of Views: 717
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Confirmed member of the Legal Committee MP Ibtisam al-Hilali, today, the House of Representatives seeks to legalize the work of the Electoral Commission and make it limited only during the election period in addition to the parliamentarians with the theme of open lists.
    Hilali In an interview with "direction," said there was illegality in the declaration of the Prime Minister to start local elections set in September and 16 UNHCR's work officially ends on September 12 as well as the public claims the need to change the Commission and the law for lack integrity in the last election, indicating that the Council Representatives rationing UNHCR's work and be a service during the election period only to get rid of the financial slack quotient.
    She added: There are claims that UNHCR offers its own report the results within 24 hours of the electoral process in order to avoid cases of fraud over, noting that the parliamentarians support the open list, which gives citizens the election of wills by his conviction in addition to reducing the members of the boards of Representatives and provincial and local.
    It is said that a lot of political and popular circles calling for amending the election law in order to redress the small blocs in addition to changing the Electoral Commission with new ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:43 pm