Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of religious authority: Iraq will not enter into suspicious alliances imposed abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of religious authority: Iraq will not enter into suspicious alliances imposed abroad Empty of religious authority: Iraq will not enter into suspicious alliances imposed abroad

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:33 am

[size=32]
    of religious authority: Iraq will not enter into suspicious alliances imposed abroad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

55 minutes ago

Twilight News / religious authority , he said Mohammad Taqi school, said that the Iraqi people "will not enter" into alliances and described as "suspicious , " and saw that these alliances "imposed from the outside and is aimed at tightening the regional conflicts." 
    He responded in a statement to the Twilight News, "that the two want to Asdwa in water Ekrha terrorism should know that our people committed to religious values and national Bthoapth will , God willing , to defend their dignity and interests insistently." 
    He called on officials in "Iraq to deal transparently with the Iraqi people in the Greater their issues in order to keep the people after God Almighty Ssandem the strongest." 
    He also called for school reference, according to the statement, the permanent members of the Security Council of the major countries to further the quest to fight terrorism and contain the armed rage and resolve global problems more complex. 
    "The weakness of the Security Council in the performance of his duties could lead to the collapse of the structure of world peace , " adding that it will become more effective if he adheres to the spirit of international conventions away from the interests of the major powers , or to distinguish between issues and selective view of things. " 
    As invited him to engage influential regional states in each case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:21 am