Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California Empty Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2017, 3:12 am

[size=30]Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California[/size]
    05/03/2017 09:18 | Number of Views: 493
    font size:  Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California Font_decrease  Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California Font_enlarge
     Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California Thumbnail.php?file=20173593046554_808741513
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Violence broke out of the State of California, Berkeley, after clashes between supporters of the demonstrators to US President Donald Trump and his opponents.
    According to Newsweek magazine, the site of each of the demonstrators used wooden sticks in the attack on the other side, what inflicting casualties on both sides while the police stood at a distance from events.
     Supporters of the rebels seized Trump clash in California 20173593032847
    The clashes took place at Berkeley Park, after a number of supporters Trump marched supportive to him on behalf of (the spirit of America) in 28 states at least 50 U.S. states of the mandate of their number, and that these demonstrations are in the face of the wave of protests hit the United States since the election of Donald Trump, chairman of the country in November.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:28 am