Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Student demonstration in Dhi Qar to demand documents tuition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Student demonstration in Dhi Qar to demand documents tuition Empty Student demonstration in Dhi Qar to demand documents tuition

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2017, 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Student demonstration in Dhi Qar to demand documents tuition

 term / Hussein factor 

Dozens of graduates of the Faculty of the advantages of the university in Dhi Qar province, on Tuesday, in front of the college building to demand the graduation documents that were not given to them even though they graduated more than two years, while Izzat Deanship of college reasons for delay in the issuance of documents to the ratification of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research measures . 
    Ali al - Nasseri, one of the demonstrators (range), said that "dozens of graduates of the University College advantages demonstrated yesterday in front of the college building to demand the documents they graduate , " noting that "total resort to procrastination in its promises to grant documents , although the students have graduated two years ago Wadhwa proficiency examinations required. " 
    He said the Nazarene, that " the advantages of the Faculty of claims every time administration , said graduation documents are still in the ministry which is under validation But these excuses are repeated and with little result , " calling on them to "provide graduate students with documents graduation." 
     For his part, Dean of the University College advantages, Hadi River said, (range), " The issue of thegraduates are subject to the release of documents that are still at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for the purpose of their examination by the competent committees considering colleges admitted students file out of the approved regulations , " likely that "accomplish the documents and handed to students in the coming days and if the ratification by the ministry , " expressing his understanding "to the demands of graduate students."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:22 am