Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 119 billion of debt owed by Iraq, according to the size of the parliamentary Finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 119 billion of debt owed by Iraq, according to the size of the parliamentary Finance Empty $ 119 billion of debt owed by Iraq, according to the size of the parliamentary Finance

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2017, 4:13 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 40[ltr]  08/03/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Tuesday that the size of the debt owed by Iraq due loans amounted to about $ 119 billion.
    Said committee member MP Magda Tamimi said in a statement that "the debt became owed by Iraq from international loans and loans of the International Monetary Fund, amounted to $ 119 billion with the last British loan which is up nearly $ 12 billion," indicating that "these loans are not benefited Iraq because of poor financial management and the weakness of the monetary policy of the Iraqi state and there was no radical solutions viable by the government to curb this crisis. "
    Tamimi added that "there is a big problem which the Iraqi government pass a lack of accountability of the corrupt who discharged enormous money and incriminating files are large theft, and this led to Astvhalhm larger and growing episode spoilers and shrinking circle of honest officials."
    A sign that "the loans lost its usefulness because it is swallowed by the corrupt, big and affected people is because he is who bears the burden of debt and keep paying them for many years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:41 am